Measuring Sustainability and ESG Aspects
At TPC Group, we offer MEASURING SUSTAINABILITY AND ESG ASPECTS services, advising clients based on the scenario of each company, providing the necessary support to ensure the best decision, and measuring the social, environmental, and governance sectors.
What is Measuring Sustainability and ESG Aspects?
Measuring sustainability is the quantitative basis for informed sustainability management. Similarly, the acronym “ESG” refers to the environmental, social, and governance aspects of a company. Environmental aspects include the direct impacts a company may have on the environment and the ability to manage or reduce them.
Tools applied in Measuring Sustainability and ESG Aspects:
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Compliance Assessment: We assess where your business stands today compared to 17 sustainability goals and the best means to align your sustainability goals with your business strategy.
- Human Rights Due Diligence: We develop diagnostics and pre-tests of key human rights standards based on the Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
- Application to international indexes and rankings: We assist companies to apply and be evaluated in international sustainability rankings such as the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), Sustainalytics, MSCI, and Institutional Investor Services (IIS).
- Carbon footprint calculation: It is the sum of all greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions related to your product, service, or business that contribute to global warming. Our calculations are performed based on ISO14064 and GHG Protocol standards.
- Sustainability Management Training: We provide training on key sustainability topics.
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) accredited course (14 hours).
- Certification course (4 hours) on human rights reporting under the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standards.
- Creating sustainable management of the company (8 hours). We also offer on-site courses customized to the needs and schedules of companies.
- Introduction to the SA8000 standard (8 hours).
- Introduction to ISO 26000 (8 hours)
Why is TPC Group the best option for Measuring Sustainability and ESG Aspects?
We are a consulting firm for Measuring Sustainability and ESG Aspects that targets commercial solutions and spans multiple industries. We are experienced in specific markets thereof and can provide customized solutions for each client.
To communicate with us you need to fill out the following form